Friday, November 29, 2013

Holizaar Vendor Spotlight: Orange Brand

Orangebrand is another new vendor for Holizaar this year, featuring works by Carol Davis.  
We can't wait to see her small sculptures, mosaics, tiles, and other animal inspired creations!  "Like a lot people, I'm inspired by many different things and use a lot of different mediums to convey my ideas" she said.  Come enjoy the variety! 

.
.



Come see these fine items and more at the 6th annual Holizaar event on Saturday Dec. 7, 2013. Held at The Studio@620, 620 1st Ave South in St Petersburg from 10 AM - 4 PM.  Donation of $3 at the door benefits The Studio@620 where the answer is always YES! Food and Beverages will be available for purchase during the show so you can your time, shop, snack and relax!  See you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiya, I'm really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is really frustrating. A good website with exciting content, that's what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it. hompage