Saturday, November 9, 2013

Holizaar Vendor Spotlight: Jessie Landl

We're excited to have Jessie Landl return to Holizaar again this year.  Her unique combination of materials make for some stunning functional creations.  

"Inspired by the computer debris left around by my techie husband, I started creating jewelry out of parts found in old hard drives. I love the simplistic industrial look of the computer parts and the surprise most people experience when they discover where they came from.

I had been knitting for years and it was an obvious step to begin incorporating the hard drive parts into my knit items as well. I knit mostly scarves and jewelry, striving for the same clean modern look of the computer parts in my knitting and I've found that the two combine nicely."





Come see these fine items and more at the 6th annual Holizaar event on Saturday Dec. 7, 2013. Held at The Studio@620, 620 1st Ave South in St Petersburg from 10 AM - 4 PM.  Donation of $3 at the door benefits The Studio@620 where the answer is always YES! Food and Beverages will be available for purchase during the show so you can your time, shop, snack and relax!  See you there!

No comments: