Monday, November 11, 2013

Holizaar Vendor Spotlight: Our Lady of Perpetual Pickles

Our Lady of Perpetual Pickles is also a perpetual Holizaarian, having been among the vendors since the very start.  Folks just can't seem to get enough of those pickles, jams and other fun surprises!  Come see Jessi and enjoy a free sample! 
"You should start with my Sweet Heat Pickles. They are really good. I usually have samples at craft fairs, but it's hard to taste a sample online, so you will just have to trust me when I say they are good! I'm really into canning right now. I will pickles and jam available, but there will be more to come. I also  make record purses, record bowls, and all kinds of crazy stuff! The best way to see what I do is to come to one of my craft shows."



Come see these fine items and more at the 6th annual Holizaar event on Saturday Dec. 7, 2013. Held at The Studio@620, 620 1st Ave South in St Petersburg from 10 AM - 4 PM.  Donation of $3 at the door benefits The Studio@620 where the answer is always YES! Food and Beverages will be available for purchase during the show so you can your time, shop, snack and relax!  See you there!

No comments: