Sunday June 1, 2008 from 9 AM to 2 PM, vendor set up time 7:30-9 AM.
· Vendors must be set up and ready to sell upon start time of event and will not break down prior to stated end time.
· Located at The Red Cross Building 818 4th Street north and in Red Cross Park, Corner of 4th Street N and 9th Avenue North in St. Petersburg. (across from Starbucks Coffee)
· A portion of vendor registration fees will be donated to The Tampa Bay Chapter of the American Red Cross.
· Promotional event post cards will be printed and available for vendors to use to advertise the event to their friends, relatives, and customers. Please promote on your blogs and to your email lists as well!
· All items sold must be handcrafted by the vendor and described on vendor application. In order to maintain a diverse show the number of vendors selling similar types of wares will be limited. Exhibitors will be selected by the st. pete craft crew based on the description and photos provided with the application.
· Vendors are responsible for collection of any and all applicable sales taxes.
Vendors will be able to park and unload in the Red Cross Parking Lots located on 4th St. N. and on Dartmouth St. but will be asked to move vehicles to spaces on residential side streets during the event to provide convenient parking for customers. It is NOT recommended to park in the Starbucks lot, they will tow!
Vendors outside must bring their own tables/tents/chairs etc. There is not access to electricity indoors or outdoors. Indoor spaces are limited and include the use of one table if needed.
· Space Fee: $30.00-- Outdoor Spaces are approximately 10'xl0'. A limited number of indoor spaces are available but they are smaller, will accommodate 1- 6’ table, overall size approx 3’ x 8’. Outdoor spaces will be on both grassy and paved surfaces, come prepared for either possibility if you select an outdoor space.
Request an application form from email@example.com. Please include a website where examples of the items you will be selling can be seen or attach a minimum of 3 photos with your check and application. Include a self addressed stamped envelope if you would like your photos returned to you.
If your application is NOT approved, your check will be returned to you with photos if SASE is provided or will be destroyed.
Enclose a copy of the signed liability release form with your check, photos, SASE, and completed application.